ÉQUILIBRE VITAMINE B12 méthylcobalamine 30 gélules
Food supplement that contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems, normal psychological functions, normal red blood cell formation and reduces fatigue.
Suitable for vegans, vegetarians as well as the elderly.
Warning: Last items in stock!
What is EQUILIBRE VITAMIN B12?
EQUILIBRE VITAMIN B12 provides vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin.
Methylcobalamin is the biologically active coenzymatic form of vitamin B12.
Unlike conventional vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), it can be used directly by the body without first being converted into the biologically active coenzyme B12.
Methylcobalamin therefore has a higher bioavailability and is the best form for optimal vitamin B12 intake in vitamin B12 capsules.
- Instructions of use
It is advisable to take 1 capsule a day with a large glass of water.
As a 3-month course of treatment, to be repeated.
- Precautions of use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat.
- Dietary supplement, not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
Nutritional Value :
1 capsule %VNR*
10 000 %
* Nutrients Reference Values
This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the product purchased.
- More information
What can vitamin B12 do for your health?
- is important for normal energy metabolism
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- supports the normal metabolism of homocysteine
- contributes to normal mental functioning
- is important for the normal functioning of the immune system
- is involved in the normal formation of red blood cells
- helps to reduce fatigue and premature tiredness
- has a function in cell division
Vitamin B12 is particularly important for vegetarians and vegans.
Vitamin B12 is found almost exclusively in foods of animal origin, such as beef and beef liver, lamb, fish, game, salmon, shrimp, scallops, poultry and eggs. As a result, vegetarians and vegans often lack vitamin B12, especially when dairy products and eggs are not consumed.
Many older people also suffer from vitamin B12 deficiency. The reason for this is that the production of stomach acid decreases with age. This allows vitamin B12 to be released from the diet.
Possible consequences of a vitamin B12 deficiency:
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, aggressiveness
- Difficulty concentrating and poor memory
- Nervous pain
- Tingling hands and feet
- Weakness, fatigue, dizziness
- Increased susceptibility to infections, facial paleness, white lips
- Decreased sense of smell and touch
- Shortness of breath (due to lack of red blood cells)
- High homocysteine levels
- Low haemoglobin values
Vitamin B12 capsules are recommended :
- for increased vitamin B12 requirements
- for vegetarians with a limited intake of vitamin B12 through diet
- for vegans to compensate for the lack of vitamin B12 sources in the diet
- for stomach and intestinal problems
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- in case of high homocysteine levels
- for the elderly
- with the increase in alcohol and tobacco consumption
Does high doses of vitamin B12 have side effects?
Vitamin B12 belongs to the group of water-soluble vitamins and is very safe. The body uses the individual amount needed at a given time and eliminates the rest in the urine. Vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin therefore has no side effects, even at very high doses.