The liver is considered the main "filter" in our body. It is responsible for eliminating toxins moving through the digestive tract or making them soluble in urine. It preforms a crucial detox function, in 2 phases. These require the presence of plenty of amino acids, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes and vitamins (especially from the B group).
Warning: Last items in stock!
Made from plant extracts, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine and vitamins.
No aspartame, no OGMs and no gluten.
Made in France.
purified water, mint flavor, dehydrated saltwater, dry extract of rosemary leaves (rosmarinus officinalis), dry extract of artichoke leaves (cynara scolymus), dry extract of desmodium leaves (desmodium adscendens), N-acetyl-L-cysteine, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid acidity corrector, dry milkthistle seed extract (silybum marianum), turmeric rhizome powder (turmeric longa), folic acid (vitamin B9), preservatives : potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2)
Directions for use :
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep out of the reach of young children.
• A food supplement, does not replace a balanced and varied diet.
• To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
• Store in a cool, dry place away from light and heat.
• Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
• Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women as well as people taking anticoagulant treatments.
• Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking different medicines at the same time.
• A sediment can appear, linked to the presence of plant extracts.
• Shake well before use.
• Keep cool (+4°C) after opening and consume quickly.
Milk thistle extract
* Nutrients Reference Values
Microequilibre's expertise :■ Rosemary contributes to hepatobiliary draining.■ Desmodium contributes to good liver function.■ Vitamins B2, B5, B6, B9, B12 and C help reduce fatigue.■ Vitamins B2, B5, B6, B12 and C are involved in a normal energy metabolism.