Different factors have an impact on joint cartilage: practicing a sport or a repetitive professional activity, genetics etc. As it becomes more fragile, pain associated with functional discomfort can appear.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/15/2019
|Directions for use||4 scored tablets per day: 2 tablets in the morning, 2 tablets in the evening with a large glass of water or at mealtime.|
|Intake duration of supplements||one month|
|Batch number||EA238E 08/2022|
Made from glucosamine, chondroitin, plant extracts, manganese and copper.
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose - glucosamine hydrochloride - chondroitin sulfate - horsetail dry extract (equisetum arvense) - dry willow extract (salix alba) - anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate - manganese gluconate - copper gluconate.
No aspartame, no added sugar, no GMO's and no gluten.
Made in France.
Directions for use :
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep out of the reach of young children.
• Does not replace a balanced and varied diet.
• To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
• Store in a cool, dry place away from light and heat.
• Not recommended for children, adolescents, pregnant or breastfeeding women as well as people with an allergy to salicylate derivatives or those taking an anticoagulation treatment.
Nutritional value :
Daily intake for 4 capsules
Horsetail extract (aerial parts)
Willow extract (bark)
* Nutritients Reference Values
Microequilibre's expertise in micro nutrition :
The combination of glucosamine, chondroitin, horsetail and willow extracts together makes for a comprehensive plan of action:
■Glucosamine sulfate, a substance naturally found in the body, is the main precursor of structural constituents in cartilage.
■Horsetail aids in the normal functioning of joint cartilage.
■Manganese contributes to maintaining a normal bone structure.
■Copper helps support connective tissue.
to your home or at a pick-up point
from 60€ of purchases
and highly trained staff