Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), also know as thioctic acid, is a sulphurous acid found in all body cells. It is produced by our body from a sulphur amino acid, cysteine.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Amount||Box of 180 tablets|
|Directions for use||6 tablets a day with a glass of water|
|Intake duration of supplements||one month|
|Batch number||ALH091E 04/2021|
Food supplement based on garcinia extract, lipoic acid, vitamins B6 and B12.
Made in France.
dry extract of garcinia gummi-gutta (garcinia cambogia) titrated to hydroxycitric acid - compressing agents: microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate - alpha-lipoic acid - anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate, silica - film-coating agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid - vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride).
Directions for use :
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep out of the reach of young children.
• A food supplement, does not replace a balanced and varied diet.
• To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
• Store in a cool, dry place away from light and heat.
• Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
• Seek advice from your doctor and/ or pharmacist, if you are taking medication to lower blood sugar.
Daily intake for 6 tablets
Alpha-lipoic (R form)
Garcinia extract (fruit)
including Hydroxycitric acid (HCA)
2838 mg 1700 mg
* Nutritional Reference Values
Microequilibre's expertise in micro nutrition :
■ Contains vitamins B6 and B12 that contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism, proper functioning of the immune system and reducing fatigue.
■ Vitamin B12 also plays a role in the process of cell division.
to your home or at a pick-up point
from 60€ of purchases
and highly trained staff