VITAMINE C LIPOSOMALE
Warning: Last items in stock!
What is VITAMINE C LIPOSOMAL?
VITAMINE C LIPOSOMAL is composed of vitamin C wrapped in a liposome, which gives it greater stability and bioavailability. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that also contributes to a good immune system.
- Instructions of use
It is advisable to take 1 capsule per day punctually or as a cure for 2 to 3 months.
- Precautions of use
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not substitute food supplements for a varied and balanced diet.
- To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Nutritional Value :
For 1 capsule
Vitamin C (acide L ascorbique)
* Nutritients Reference Values
Vitamin C (acid-L-ascorbic acid) - Phosphatidylcholine complex - bulking agent: acacia fibre - Wrapper: Pullulan vegetable capsule.
This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the product purchased.