Modern life, its pollutants and its addictions lead to an increase in waste materials that end up saturating the body to the point it can no longer get rid of them properly.
So drainage and detox become really essential.
Warning: Last items in stock!
COMPOSITION:Made up of vitamins and plant extracts.Made in France.
INGREDIENTS :Purified water, raspberry flavor, dehydrated saltwater, dry extract of rosemary leaves (rosmarinus officinalis), dry extract of wild garlic leaves (allium ursinum), dry extract of orthosiphon leaves (orthosiphon aristatus), dry extract of dandelion root (taraxacum campylodes), dry extract of mouse-ear hawkweed (hieracium pilosella), pomegranate dry extract (punica granatum), l-glutamine, l-ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate, l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), concealer acidity: citric acid, turmeric rhizome powder (turmeric longa), quercetin, folic acid (vitamin B9), preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) , pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2).Directions for use :
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep out of the reach of young children.
• A food supplement, cannot replace a balanced and varied diet.
• To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
• Store in a cool, dry place away from light and heat.• Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women as well as people taking anticoagulant treatments.• A sediment can appear, linked to the presence of plant extracts.• Keep cool (+4°C) after opening and consume quickly
Dry rosemary extract
Wild garlic extract
Mouse-ear hawkweed extract
* Nutrients Reference ValuesMicroequilibres's expertise in micro nutritionDetox Equilibre was developed to bring you a comprehensive approach to drainage. In fact,■ Rosemary contributes to hepatobiliary draining.■ Dandelion roots help boost the body's detox and elimination functions.■ Vitamins B2, B5, B6, B9, B12 and C help reduce fatigue.■ Vitamins B2, B5, B6, B12 et C are involved in normal energy metabolism.