ÉQUILIBRE HÉPATIQUE LIQUIDE
Food supplement traditionally indicated for hepatobiliary drainage and the proper functioning of the liver.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/08/2021
What is ÉQUILIBRE HÉPATIQUE?
ÉQUILIBRE HÉPATIQUE is a combination of plant extracts such as rosemary, desmodium, milk thistle and artichoke. Rosemary is traditionally known to support hepatobiliary drainage. Desmodium and choline also contribute to the proper functioning of the liver. Vitamins B2, B5, B6, B9 and B12 contribute to energy metabolism and reduce fatigue.
- Instructions of use
It is advisable to take 1 cap (25 ml) a day, with a large glass of water outside of meals.
A deposit may appear, linked to the presence of plant extracts.
Shake well before use.
As a 1 month cure or 3 months in case of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (fatty liver).
- Precautions of use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep in a cool place (+4°C) after opening and use quickly.
- Dietary supplement, cannot replace a varied and balanced diet.
- To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not administer to children under 12 years of age.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and for people undergoing anticoagulant treatment.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking medicines at the same time, especially if you are taking anti-histamines, antacids and anticoagulants.
Milk thistle extract
* Nutrients Reference Values
water, stabiliser: glycerine, natural flavourings, choline bitartrate, dehydrated sea water, extract of Rosemary leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis), acetylcysteine, extract of Artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus), extract of aerial parts of Desmodium (Desmodium adscendens), acidity corrector: Citric acid, extract of Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum), extract of Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa), preservatives: potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, alpha-lipoic acid, pteroylmonoglutamic acid (vitamin B9), zinc bisglycinate, D-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), cyanobalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), sodium molybdate.
May contain traces of fish and shellfish.
This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the product purchased.
- More information
The liver has a fundamental role in filtering and purifying our organism. The liver will capture, transform and render harmless the toxins to which we may be exposed (food, air pollution, alcohol, medicines...). It synthesises urea in order to eliminate nitrogenous waste by the urinary tract. Its detoxifying role requires the presence of vitamin cofactors such as vitamins B9 and B6, and trace elements. Finally, it helps to regulate the metabolism.