Food supplement indicated to support physical and mental well-being, to promote relaxation and to help regain quality sleep.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/09/2019
What is TRYPTOÉQUILIBRE?
TRYPTO BALANCE is a combination of 3 amino acids, serine, valine and tryptophan. The latter is a precursor of serotonin, commonly known as the happiness hormone. Magnesium bisglycinate (in this form magnesium has the best possible bioavailability, i.e. it is very well assimilated by the body) associated with vitamins B, it contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system, and promotes good psychological faculties while reducing fatigue.
- Instructions of use
It is advisable to take 4 capsules a day, from 5 p.m. onwards with a glass of water.
As a 3-month course of treatment, to be repeated.
- Precautions of use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat.
- Not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Not recommended for children and teenagers and pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not recommended for people on antidepressants, and for people who have to perform an activity requiring sustained vigilance and which may pose a safety problem in the event of drowsiness.
Nutritional Value :
Daily intake for 4 capsules %NRV* Vitamins B1 1.1 mg 100 % Vitamins B2 1.4 mg 100 % Vitamins B3 16 mg 100 % Vitamins B6 1.4 mg 100 % Vitamins B12 25 µg 100 % Magnesium 300 mg 80 % Dry extract of St. John's Wort
Standardized extract (0.3 % to 0.45 % hypericin)
* Nutrients Reference Values
Magnesium bisglycinate, L-serine, L-tryptophan, L-valine, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, zinc bisglycinate, nicotinamide (Vit. B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit. B6), riboflavin (Vit. B2), cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), thiamine hydrochloride (Vit. B1). HPMC vegetable gelatine capsule.
This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the product purchased.
- More information
Tryptophan is an essential amino acid for the body. It is said to be essential because it cannot be synthesised by the body and must be provided by the diet. It is one of the precursors of serotonin.