Food supplement indicated for the proper functioning of the prostate, for urinary comfort in men and male well-being.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/01/2019
What is ENDOPROSTATE?
ENDOPROSTATE is a combination of extracts of Saw Palmetto and Pygeum africanum which play a role in urinary comfort in men. Saw palmetto is traditionally known to support urinary comfort in men over 45 years of age and zinc helps to maintain a healthy prostate.
- Instructions of use
It is advisable to take 4 capsules a day, accompanied by a large glass of water or at mealtimes.
As a 3-month course of treatment, to be repeated.
- Precautions of use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat.
- Dietary supplement, cannot replace a varied and balanced diet.
- To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Ask your doctor and/or pharmacist for advice.
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Nutritional and pysiological values:
Extract of saw palmetto (fruit)
Extract of nettle root
Extract of pygeum (bark)
Pumpkin seed oil
* Nutritional Reference Values
Serenoa repens, Pullulan capsule, Root nettle (Urtica dioica.L), Bulking agent: maltodextrin, Marine magnesium, African plum (Pygeum africanum), Anticaking agent: magnesium stearate, Zinc citrate, Natural vitamin E, Tomato, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin).
This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the product purchased.