Warning: Last items in stock!
What's SAFRANIA 5-HTP ?
SAFRANIA 5-HTP combines Saffron extract with 5-HTP, 2 compounds traditionally indicated in cases of stress, ill-being and emotional imbalance. Griffonia simplicifolia is a common plant in Africa. Its seeds are naturally rich in L-5 HTP (or hydroxytryptophan), a precursor of serotonin, the happiness hormone. Saffron, for its part, helps promote relaxation for a well-being effect. Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, zinc and magnesium bisglycinate help reduce the fatigue that often accompanies states of stress.
- Instructions of use
It is advisable to take 4 capsules per day in the late afternoon, with a large glass of water and a snack if necessary.
As a 3-month course of treatment to be repeated.
- Precautions of use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat.
- Do not substitute food supplements for a varied and balanced diet.
- To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Not recommended for children, teenagers, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment should consult a health professional beforehand.
- Do not take if taking antidepressants.
Nutritional value :
For 3 tablets
% NRV *
Griffonia extract (seed)
Saffron extract (stigma)
*Nutritional references values
dry extract of griffonia (griffonia simplicifolia) titrated with 5-HTP, compressing agents: microcystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate - magnesium carbonate - zinc gluconate - anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate, silica - film-coating agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose - selenium-enriched yeast - dry extract of saffron (crocus sativus) - vitamin B9 (folic acid) - vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) - vitamin B5 (D-pantothenecalcium) - vitamin B8 (D-biotin) - vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) - vitamin B2 (riboavine) - vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride).
This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the purchased product.