Turmeric gives support to digestion and contributes to a normal functioning intestinal tract.
Commission E, the ESCOP and the World Health Organization recognize the use of feverfew as an aid to gastrointestinal wellbeing.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Made from plants and L-gutamine.
No aspartame, no sugar added, no OGMs and no gluten.
Made in France.
L-glutamine - bulking agents : microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate – dry feverfew matricaria extract (matricaria chamomilla) - anti-caking agent : magnesium stearate – dry Turmeric extract (turmeric-curcuma longa).
Directions for use :
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep out of the reach of young children.
• A food supplement, does not replace a balanced and varied diet.
• To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
• Store in a cool, dry place away from light and heat.
• Not recommended for children, adolescents, pregnant or breastfeeding women as well as people taking anticoagulant treatments.
Nutritional value :
Daily intake for 4 tablets
Matricaria extract (flower)
Turmeric extract (rhizome)
(standardized at 95% curcumin)
Microequilibre's expertise en micro nutrition :
■ Feverfew helps with intestinal discomfort such as flatulence or spasms.
■ Turmeric contributes to digestive comfort.