Dietary supplement indicated in the regulation of blood sugar levels.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/04/2019
What is ÉQUILIBRE GLYCEMIQUE?
ÉQUILIBRE GLYCEMIQUE is composed of extracts of cinnamon, fenugreek and broccoli. Fenugreek is traditionally known to help maintain normal blood sugar levels. Chromium also promotes glycemic balance.
- Instructions of use
It is advisable to take 2 capsules a day at mealtimes as a 3-month course of treatment to be repeated.
- Precautions of use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat.
- Do not substitute food supplements for a varied and balanced diet.
- To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Not recommended for children, teenagers, pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with hypothyroidism or people undergoing thyroid treatment.
- People taking medication should consult a health professional beforehand, especially if they are taking antidepressants.
Daily intake for 4 tablets
Berberis extract (Barberry)
aristrata namely Berberine
Cinnamon extract (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Alpha lipoic acid R
* Nutritient Reference Values
Cinnamon extract, Broccoli extract, Fenugreek extract, Pullulan plant capsule, L-carnosine, Anticaking agent: Magnesium stearate, Chromium picolinate.
This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the product purchased.
- More information
Studies have shown that fenugreek reduces and regulates blood sugar levels and reduces insulin resistance.
Chromium has been shown in several studies to increase insulin sensitivity and improve insulin efficacy. Thus, it would normalise blood sugar levels.
Some studies show that after 4 weeks of consuming broccoli, the sugar level would decrease by 23%, and would thus be as effective as Metformin (24%).
Studies have shown that cinnamon extract could play a role in controlling blood sugar levels. In addition, cinnamon contains antioxidants.
Carnosine is a dipeptide naturally present in the body in the skeleton, nervous tissue and heart muscle. Studies have shown that carnosine could prevent the treatment of chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes, due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-glycation and anti-oxidant effects.