What is ÉQUILIBRE VITAMINE K2?
ÉQUILIBRE VITAMINE K2 contains the MK-7 form of vitamin K2 (in this form, vitamin K2 has the best possible bioavailability, i.e. it is very well assimilated by the body), which promotes the fixation of calcium in the bones, helping to maintain good bone structure. It also contributes to good blood coagulation.
- Instructions of use
It is advisable to take 3 drops per day pure or on a solid or semi-liquid base (bread, compote, yoghurt, biscuit...) or directly in the mouth as a 3-month course of treatment to be renewed periodically.
- Precautions of use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat.
- Do not substitute food supplements for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Not recommended for people taking anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents or people hypersensitive to vitamin K.
Nutritional Value :
For 3 drops
* Nutritients Reference Values
Thinner: organically grown rapeseed oil (Brassica napus), Menaquinone (vitamin K2), antioxidant: tocopherol acetate (100% natural vitamin E).
This list of ingredients may be subject to change, please consult the packaging of the purchased product.
- More information
Suggested association : Vitamine D3 LANOLINE
Vitamin K is both produced in the body by intestinal bacteria and provided by the diet. It is essential for blood clotting. With age, the walls of the arteries tend to stiffen, which increases blood pressure. An article in the journal Thrombosis and Haemostatis suggests that this process can be reduced by vitamin K supplementation in postmenopausal women.