What is ÉQUILIBRE HÉPATIQUE gélules?
ÉQUILIBRE HÉPATIQUE gélules is a combination of plant extracts such as rosemary, desmodium, milk thistle and artichoke. Rosemary is traditionally known to support hepatobiliary drainage. Desmodium and choline also contribute to the proper functioning of the liver. Vitamins B2, B5, B6, B9 and B12 contribute to energy metabolism and reduce fatigue.
- Instructions of use
It is advisable to take 4 capsules a day, with a large glass of water before the main meals.
As a 1 month cure or 3 months in case of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (fatty liver).
- Precautions of use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat.
- Dietary supplement, cannot replace a varied and balanced diet.
- To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Do not administer to children under 12 years of age.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women or people undergoing anticoagulant treatment.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking medicines at the same time, especially if you are taking anti-histamines, antacids and anticoagulants.
Milk thistle extract
* Nutrients Reference Values
Choline bitartrate, bulking agent: magnesium carbonate, Rosemary leaf extract (Rosmarinus officinalis), Artichoke leaf extract (Cynara scolymus), Desmodium leaf extract (Desmodium adscendens), acetylcysteine, ascorbic acid (Vit. C), anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum), extract of turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa), alpha-lipoic acid, pteroylmonoglutamic acid (Vit. B9), zinc bisglycinate, D-calcium pantothenate (Vit. B5), cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit. B6), riboflavin (Vit. B2), sodium molybdate. HPMC vegetable gelatine capsule.
This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the product purchased.
- More information
The liver has a fundamental role in filtering and purifying our organism. The liver will capture, transform and render harmless the toxins to which we may be exposed (food, air pollution, alcohol, medicines...). It synthesises urea in order to eliminate nitrogenous waste by the urinary tract. Its detoxifying role requires the presence of vitamin cofactors such as vitamins B9 and B6, and trace elements. Finally, it helps to regulate the metabolism.