What is MAGNÉSIUM BISGLYCINATE?
MAGNÉSIUM BISGLYCINATE is composed of magnesium bisglycinate and magnesium glycerophosphate, two forms of magnesium with good bioavailability. Vitamins D and B6 allow a better absorption of magnesium.
Moreover, magnesium is itself necessary for the activation of vitamin D3 and its metabolism.
- Instructions of use
It is advisable to take 1 sachet per day to be dissolved in a glass of water at the beginning of a meal.
As a 2-month course of treatment, to be repeated.
- Precautions of use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat.
- Dietary supplement, not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Magnesium supplementation may cause laxative effects in some people.
- Not recommended for children and teenagers
Apport journalier pour 4 comprimés
* Nutritient Reference Values
Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Bisglycinate, bulking agent: maltodextrin, natural orange flavour, acidity regulator: citric acid, Cholecalciferol (Vit.D3), Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (Vit. B6).
This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the product purchased.