What is CHOLESTÉROL ÉQUILIBRE HO?
CHOLESTÉROL ÉQUILIBRE HO is partly composed of pomegranate extract and red rice yeast combined with co-enzyme Q10. Red rice yeast contains monacolin K. The daily consumption of 10 mg of monacolin K from red rice yeast contributes to the maintenance of a balanced cholesterol level within the framework of a varied and adapted diet. Two omega 3 fatty acids: docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) play a significant role in the proper functioning of the heart. This beneficial effect is obtained by daily consumption of 250 mg of EPA and 250 mg of DHA.
- Instructions of use
It is advisable to take 1 capsule and 2 tablets a day, with a large glass of water in the middle or at the end of a meal containing fat to promote the absorption of omega 3 fatty acids.
As a 3-month course of treatment to be repeated after a 1-month break.
- Precautions of use
- Seek medical advice before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat.
- Not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Not recommended for children, adolescents and people sensitive to statins.
- Do not use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- In case of cholesterol-lowering treatment, do not use without medical supervision, ask your doctor's advice.
- Seek medical advice in case of kidney, liver or muscle problems.
- The product should not be consumed if you are already consuming other products containing red yeast rice.
Daily intake for 4 capsules
Red rice yeast
including Monacholine K
Ingredients of the tablet :
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, compressing agent: magnesium carbonate, red rice yeast (Monascus purpureus), Coenzyme Q10, dried extract of pomegranate fruit (Punica granatum), anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3).
Ingredients of the capsule :
EPAX® fish oil titrated in EPA and DHA - antioxidants: Rosemary extract and mixed tocopherols. Capsule: fish gelatine, humectant: glycerol, water. Contains fish derivatives.
This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the product purchased.
- More information
Suggested combination : Omega 3 + Epax
Cholesterol is an essential lipid for the body: it makes up and maintains the structure of the membranes of our body's cells and plays a role in the synthesis of certain hormones. It can be produced by the liver and can be provided by food. There are not two molecules of cholesterol but rather two proteins responsible for its transport in the body in the blood, called HDL and LDL. HDL, called "good" cholesterol, brings the excess cholesterol accumulated in the organs to the liver for elimination. The LDL, called "bad" cholesterol, distributes the excess cholesterol to the different organs, which favours lipid deposition on the walls of the arteries and thus the appearance of atheroma plaques responsible in the long term for atherosclerosis. The creation of this plaque depends on the balance between the dietary intake of cholesterol, its circulating level and its elimination. In the long term, these plaques can cause damage to the arterial wall (sclerosis), lead to vessel obstruction, or even rupture, often with dramatic consequences.