What is SLIMREGUL?
SLIMREGUL contains chromium which contributes to the metabolism of macronutrients such as carbohydrates and fats. Chromium also contributes to the proper balance of blood sugar levels. Magnesium bisglycinate combined with vitamin B6 plays a key role in energy metabolism. SlimRegul also contains a mixture of 2 microbiotic strains: Lactobacillus gasseri and lactobacillus plantarum, which have been rigorously selected.
- Instructions of use
It is advisable to take 1 sachet and 1 capsule per day, in a large glass of water at the end of the afternoon (5pm-6pm).
As a 3-month course of treatment to be renewed.
- Precautions of use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat.
- Not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Dry extract of nopal cactus (leaf)
CFU=Colony Forming Units at the time of processing.
* Nutritional Reference Values
Ingredients in the bag
Bulking agent: maltodextrin, magnesium bisglycinate, Nopal dry extract (Opuntia ficus indica), natural plum flavouring, L-tryptophan, chicory inulin (Cychorium intybus), Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus plantarum, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), chromium chloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6). Contains milk derivatives.
Ingredients of the capsule
EPAX® fish oil titrated in EPA and DHA - capsule shell: fish gelatine, humectant: glycerol - emulsifier: sunflower lecithin - antioxidants: rosemary extract, extract rich in tocopherols. Contains fish.
This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the purchased product.
- More information
The human organism needs to be optimally nourished in order for its various systems to function optimally. However, the energy required by each individual varies according to gender, age and both physical and occupational activities. It must be distributed according to the same criteria throughout the day. For a good dietary balance, it is currently estimated that the daily ration required is 20% at breakfast, 45% at lunch and 35% at dinner. This ration is itself calculated according to the individual.
Eating a balanced diet allows you to return to your ideal weight and for this you need to :
- first sit down to relax and eat slowly, the brain only sending the first signs of satiety after about twenty minutes.
- Eat as much as you like without forcing yourself and without getting a refill.
- drink a large glass of water before eating; it will partly fill the stomach and reduce the feeling of hunger.
- give preference to flours and unrefined or unrefined foods: black bread, wholemeal bread, rice whose fibres will be beneficial to digestion.
- Avoid sugary products and animal fats, hypercaloric and toxic, as well as alcohol.
- Do not skip meals, do not snack if you feel hungry and, depending on the physical activity of the moment, eat a piece of fruit or a slice of bread. Reduce the evening meal.
Finally, the practice of sport is highly recommended. It should be noted that if the effort is intensive, the body will rather mobilise carbohydrates, but will continue to "consume" lipids even after stopping. On the other hand, in a low-intensity effort (endurance race, Zumba...) the body will draw on fats, but only for the moment. The ideal is a split activity (running, cycling, body pump, biking or aquabiking lessons...).
Finally, never forget that too restrictive diets tend to weaken the body in terms of immunity, dynamism and energy.
Dr Jacqueline Delanoë