Weight gain is the result of a sedentary lifestyle, an unbalanced diet and anxiety due to stress.
Restoring optimum body weight can be accomplished by actively controlling sugars and fats.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 05/25/2016
|Amount||Box of 30 capsules and 30 packets|
|Directions for use||Take 1 capsule and 1 packet with a large glass of water at the end of the afternoon (5pm - 6pm) or as otherwise recommended|
|Intake duration of supplements||one month|
|Batch number||SL312E 11/2022|
In order for all systems in the human body to function at their best, our food diet must also be the best possible. The amount of energy needed by each person varies widely according to gender, age, as well as different physical and professional activites. Moreover, we note that food should be adequately distributed throughout the course of the day and always take into account this same criteria.
Experts have assessed the ideal meal plan as the following: 20% daily intake at breakfast, 45% at lunch and 35% at dinner. This intake allowance is itself calculated differently depending on each individual, and of course, an optimum daily balance is subject to the criteria mentioned previously.
Eating a balanced diet will make it possible to gain back your ideal weight. However, for that to occur, it is necessary to:
- first of all, sit down, relax and eat slowly, especially since the brain will not send out the first signs of satiety until after about twenty minutes.
- have enough to eat without forcing yourself or helping yourself to a second plate.
- drink a large glass of water before the meal; this will partly fill up the stomach and diminish the feeling of hunger..
- choose flour and foods that have undergone little or no prcoessing: black bread, whole wheat bread, rice, and fibers which will be beneficial for digestion.
- avoid high-calorie and noxious products containing sugar and animal fat, as well as alcoholic beverages.
- do not skip any meal, do not snack if you have a craving. Depending on your physical activities, choose rather to eat fruit or have a slice of bread. Reduce the evening meal.
Finally, practicing a sport is very highly recommended. Note that if the effort is intensive, the body will tend to draw on carbohydrates, yet it will continue using up fats as well. even after the activity has ceased.
On the other hand, regarding a low-intensity effort (endurance races, Zumba...) the body will draw on fats, but only in the heat of the moment. The ideal would be fractional activities (running, cycling, body pump, biking or aquabiking class...).
Lastly, remember that diets that are too restrictive tend to weaken immunity, dynamism and body energy.
Dr. Jacqueline Delanoë
The capsules are made out of fish oil; the tablets are made from minerals, lactic ferments and vitamins.
Made in France.
CAPSULE INGREDIENTS :
Always ready to provide you with quality products and in complete safety, Microquilibre Laboratory makes use of a fish oil rich in omega 3 and certified EPAX (see who are we, why EPAX)
Fish oil EPAX® titrated in EPA and DHA – capsule shell : fish gelatin, humectant : glycerol – emulsifier : sunflower lecithin - antioxidants : rosemary extract, extracts rich in tocopherol.
TABLET INGREDIENTS :
Tablet ingredients: compression agents: microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate - dry extract of nopal cactus (opuntia ficus-indica) - marine magnesium oxide- L-tryptophan - inulin - lyophilisates of lactobacillus gasseri and lactobacillus plantarum (milk) - L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate, silica - film-coating agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose - pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) - chromium chloride. Allergens: contains fish, milk and milk products (including lactose).
Directions for use :
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep out of the reach of young children.
• Does not replace a balanced and varied diet.
• To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle and a reduced calorie diet.
• Store in a cool, dry place away from light and heat.
Dry extract of nopal cactus (leaf)
CFU=Colony Forming Units at the time of processing.
* Nutritional Reference Values
Microequilibre's expertise in micro nutrition
The active ingredients in SlimRegul contribute in the following :
■ Chromium adds to a normal macronutrient metabolism, for instance, of fats and sugars.
■ Chromium and nopal help maintain normal blood sugar levels.
■ Nopal extract promotes losing weight. It helps absorb fats and sugars. It helps control weight by reducing the appetite and calorie intake.
■ Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity.
Magnesium, inulin, L-tryptophan, vitamins B6, DHA and EPA, lactobacillus gasseri and lactobacillus plantarum complete SlimRegul's unique formula.
to your home or at a pick-up point
from 60€ of purchases
and highly trained staff